Translate

Search My Blog

07 June 2007

Hand Me My Knitting

last night dh and i were sitting in bed... him playing a video game and me twidling my thumbs, being completely bored and trying to figure out what to do.
hmmmmmm.......ah ha!!! i know... i'll KNIT!!!!
so i asked dh if he would hand me my knitting. mechanically rising from his side of the bed he kindly goes to fetch my knitting. when he returns he says to me,
"you are the only woman i have ever known who asks me to fetch her knitting and i bring her garbage bags!!!"

6 comments:

  1. LOL Nik - My DH has said similar things to me - he tried to clean up my craft one weekend and said that I have 12 EMPTY garbage bags in the closet - OPPS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Nik, whatever are you knitting up now???

    ReplyDelete
  3. you shall see.... soon enuf :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol Now that is funny... and he is so right!!! Can't wait to see your new project....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup DH always gives me quizzical looks when I raid his shed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am STILL working on this project!! **phew** it's like the neverending w.i.p.!! knitting is obviously not my bag i tell ya! :P
    i get going on it, then i get bored, put it down, and forget about it for a few weeks til i decide to clean my craft area...and there it is waiting patiently for me, saying, "hey lady!!! it's been since before earth day here, y'know!!!!"

    i am slowly going on this one.... will have results.... eventually.... :P

    ReplyDelete

ok... i submit to commentary