Translate

Search My Blog

19 July 2007

DUI from Low Carb?

It turns out your body can produce a form of alcohol when in ketosis according to this LLVLC article. They indicate that requesting a blood test will put you in the clear, and I’m sure the roadside law enforcement officer will take kindly to you denying his breathalizer request.

Note to self: practice saying ABC’s backwards, hopping on one foot, and not dropping the soap.


*the above article does not belong to me. it was not meant to be published. i guess i overlooked this one. i relegate to the original writer below. thank you.
 http://www.richardgoodwin.com/wp/2007/02/13/dui-from-low-carb/

4 comments:

  1. Hi ya Nik...just dropping by to say Hi. Oh you can take the Vi's esty shoppe link off your sidebar if you want, as the Ye olde crow shoppe blog links to the esty shop anyway. Hey..you should maybe set up a blog shop too? Pushy aren't I? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's okay vi! i need a push sometimes :]
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. How's the backwards ABC working out for ya?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nik, I have just tagged you in my Blog!

    ReplyDelete

ok... i submit to commentary